Talents in the Left Brain
Left-brained people tend to...
* Have strong language talents and talk a lot.
* Analyze everything logically. When talking about something, they start at the beginning, and go logically to the next event, often giving explanations. "Next we did this, because..."
* Like to keep events on time and on track, and like to be punctual
* Often ask "why" after someone else has said something.
* Often say "not necessarily" because their brains see a different logic
* Like TV documentaries that explain things.
* Like non-fiction books, text books, and instruction manuals.
* Like daytimers, computer schedule programs.
* Have neater desks, with papers filed neatly
They are usually:
* good at mathematics and science
* good at making visual comparisons
* best working in quiet atmosphere